@ Eddy LP - Charlie Reed [full album/streaming]

 


Il supergruppo fa uscire il disco nuovo


I didn't sit down with any particular theme in mind, but rather, I wrote the songs intuitively based on what I was feeling and experiencing over several years. But after putting the album together, I saw big themes of love, loss, and fear, all with this underlying anxiety that I feel all the time. I guess I’m trying to tell the story of what that’s like. The album title, Eddy, summarizes this feeling; getting stuck in cyclical thoughts and habits, but still participating and being an element in the vast ocean of life. I didn’t sit down with any particular theme in mind, but rather,

I want it to feel somewhat classic or familiar but refreshing. I think the melodies are smart and will get stuck in your head but in a more melancholy way. I want it to feel honest and believable.

The album was produced by a number of people. I had a lot of vision for the album and gave general guidance but allowed people a lot of freedom. We tracked the rhythm section first, bass, drums and acoustic guitar with Andrew Humphrey. Then we pieced everything together. Some at my home and some in the studio, like strings and pedal steele."

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

@ Te Lo Ricordi Il Tartufon? (la compila di natale senza il natale dentro) - AA.VV.