@ Best Disaster - Cuco (Official Video)

 



Nuovo singolo di Cuco


Take me there I thought I was saving it This feeling is alien I wish I could see it all Fading in I see you fadin’ in I hope you’re not fakin’ it Cause it feels like it’s supposed to happen This can be your favorite song You know you’re the one I’m after We can put the world on pause This could be our best disaster This can be your favorite song You know you’re the one I’m after We can put the world on pause This could be our best disaster This Dystopian daydream Crumbled all my nightmares into thin air Stop the motion of your feelings Find your peak ‘Cus it feels like it’s supposed to happen This can be your favorite song You know you’re the one I’m after We can put the world on pause This could be our best disaster This can be your favorite song You know you’re the one I’m after We can put the world on pause This could be our best disaster This can be your favorite song You know you’re the one I’m after We can put the world on pause This could be our best disaster (Bridge) This can be your favorite song You know you’re the one I’m after We can put the world on pause This could be our best disaster

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

@ Te Lo Ricordi Il Tartufon? (la compila di natale senza il natale dentro) - AA.VV.