@ The Emperor's New Clothes - Sinead O'Connor

 


He thinks I just became famousAnd that's what messed me upBut he's wrongHow could I possibly know what I wantWhen I was only twenty-one?


And there's millions of peopleTo offer advice and say how I should beBut they're twisted and they will never beAny influence on meBut you will always beYou will always be

Everyone can see what's going onThey laugh 'cause they know they're untouchableNot because what I said was wrongWhatever it may bringI will live by my own policiesI will sleep with a clear conscienceI will sleep in peaceMaybe it sounds meanBut I really don't think soYou asked for the truth and I told youThrough their own wordsThey will be exposedThey've got a severe case ofThe emperor's new clothesThe emperor's new clothesThe emperor's new clothesThe emperor's new clothes

:'(

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

@ Te Lo Ricordi Il Tartufon? (la compila di natale senza il natale dentro) - AA.VV.